Do you need the healthcare expertise and guidance of a Care Manager who is able to create a plan of care for your family? Do you need help more often? Could you use the assistance from an award-winning group of in-home Caregivers? Sound Options is comprised of a talented group of healthcare professionals with one goal in mind: finding perfect harmony.
Let us orchestrate your care.
- Services provided by a Registered Nurse or a Master of Social Work
- Care Coordination & Monitoring
- Medication Management
- Family Coaching
- Insurance Guidance
- Research Resources
- Advocates with doctors, attorneys and other professionals
- Hourly to 24-hour Care
- Respite Care
- Personal Care & Companionship
- Medication Reminders
- Activity Engagement
- Cooking & Light Housekeeping
- Transportation – Doctors, Errands, Shopping, Events, etc.