We form a connection to the landscapes we live in. We build homes and raise children, we go to the markets, walk the beaches, sail on The Sound. Naturally, we want those landscapes to remain a vital part of our lives. Part of the fear of aging is that we will have to leave those landscapes and homes as we need assistance in our activities of daily living. At Sound Options, aging in place in Bellevue, Washington is possible with our customized options in senior care. Since 1989, Sound Options has helped families intentionally prepare for a long life lived well from generation to generation.
Aging in Place in Bellevue | A look at why place matters
13.9% of the population of Bellevue is 65 years of age or older, as of the 2010 census. How will this growing percentage of the population impact and appreciate the city of Bellevue?
- Bellevue is one of the state’s most highly educated cities with 62% of its population having a bachelor’s degree or higher. Aging in place in Bellevue means having a prosperous community full of events to engage the mind.
- Bellevue’s housing values are among the 5th highest in the state, according to census information between 2010-2012. Aging in place in Bellevue means holding onto those valuable assets.
- Bellevue is a city of culture with a rich engagement with the arts and over 120 works of art just in the downtown area. Aging in place in Bellevue means having access to great music, culture, and art to feed your creative spirit.
- Aging in place in Bellevue means having access to the landscape of the beautiful Puget Sound region.
- Statistics from US Census Bureau and City of Bellevue Website
Our well-being is comprised of a complex web of needs. At Sound Options, we approach senior care with a model that seeks to serve the entire person not just the healthcare needs. We integrate a team of in-home caregivers and Professional Geriatric Care Managers who are Registered Nurses and Masters of Social Work. Together, they are able to provide care that addresses the whole person. Click on the web of care to see how a Professional Care Manager can help you coordinate care and increase quality of life.
The coordination of this network is the cornerstone of our expert Care Mananagement, Eldercare Coaching, Memory Care, and End-of-Life Care services.
“Our Care Manager has been doing a fabulous dob working with the family and helping them cope during this difficult time. She expedited the move into a beautiful place in Bellevue. We are so happy to see my brother respond more and show happy emotions again. Our Care Manager is the best news we could have possibly anticipated. I admit, I was a bit anxious about this move. She did better than I could have possibly done and is part of our family now. Thank you so very much!” - Brother of Client
Give us a call today to start getting expertise and care for the journey ahead. 800.628.7649