Sound Options and myCNAjobs invite you to an upcoming career fair and hiring event with the chance to be hired immediately! Do you have a passion for making a difference in seniors’ lives? Come work for a local company who cares about you!
What to Expect
Enjoy light refreshments and meet the Sound Options team to learn about all of our great part-time, full-time, on-call and live-in opportunities throughout the Puget Sound region! Come ready to work. We will offer application, testing, and interview opportunities for immediate hire.
Sound Options is looking for reliable, compassionate caregivers for immediate openings and offering online continuing education, competitive wages, healthcare benefits and long-term stability with a company that has developed an outstanding reputation in-home care over the past 25 years!
Date, Time, & Location
3518 6th Avenue, Suite 300
Tacoma, WA 98406
Wednesday, July 1st, 2015
9:00am - 2:00pm
*Entrance located at rear of building; Free parking available in garage and on main level
- Multiple CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) and HCA (Home Care Aide) Opportunities
- Now Hiring for Part-Time, Full-Time, On-Call and Live-In Opportunities
- Openings available throughout Pierce County including Tacoma, Spanaway, Lakewood and University Place
The Benefits of Working for Sound Options
- Competitive Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical Insurance
- Online Training, CEUs and Testing Reimbursement for New Grads
- Mileage and Toll Reimbursement
- Bonuses Based on Experience, Performance, and Sign-On Bonuses
- Incredibly Rewarding Career!
Candidate Profile & Required Documents
- Must be either CNA or HCA Certified
- Must have CPR Card and Nurse Delegation Certification
- Able to pass criminal background check
- Able to provide 2-3 professional references
- Recent TB Test / Pre-Employment Physical
- Valid Driver’s License, reliable transportation and proof of insurance
- Able to cover a wide variety of shifts – the more the better!
RSVP & Questions
Please RSVP for the event by emailing Mooney Westerlund, Human Resources & Staff Recruiter for Sound Options at email@example.com
We take good care of you, so you can take good care of others.
What Employees Are Saying
“I chose to work for Sound Options because they treat their employees with dignity and respect. I appreciate being able to make my clients happy and make a difference in their lives. I really like that Sound Options makes people understand about the job they’re doing. The training gives you a lot of knowledge. I would recommend Sound Options because they care for their employees. They are there for you if you have problems and the communication with the office staff is very good.” -Current Caregiver with Sound Options
Published on June 17, 2015.