The Summer in the Northwest brings with it some great music, art, and food. Think outside the box this summer and get your senior active out in the community! Summer events are casual, comfortable and plentiful!
- Every Thursday (7pm – 9pm), Pacific Lutheran University’s Jazz Under the Stars
- Every Saturday (9am-2pm), Proctors Farmers’ Market
- July 1 – 4, Lake Union Wooden Boat Festival, Lake Union Park
- July 9, (1pm – 2:30pm) – Second Sunday Music Series - W. W. Seymour Botanical Conservatory in Wright Park
- July 15, (1pm – 8pm) Blues ON! In Old Town Tacoma, Old Town Park
- July 15 – 16, (10am – 5pm) Rhubarb Days (pie!), Downtown Sumner
- July 15 – 16, Gig Harbor Summer Art Festival, Downtown Gig Harbor
- July 20, (5pm – 8pm) Third Thursday Art Walk – Downtown Tacoma Museum District
- July 30, (12pm – 4pm) Steilacoom Salmon Bake, Sunnyside Beach (call 253.584.4133 for info)
- August 4, (7pm – 8:30pm) – Shakespeare in the Park, Wright Park Tacoma
- August 10 – 13, Pierce County Fair in Graham
- August 21, (10:15 – 10:20am) – Solar Eclipse
- August 26, (9am – 5pm) 40th Annual LeMay Show (cars), Marymount Event Center - Tacoma
Published on June 26, 2017.