Sound Options kicks off May by celebrating National Geriatric Care Manager Month!
Since 1989, Sound Options has been educating the public on this revolutionary and holistic approach to elder care. As a Professional Geriatric Care Management firm, our resource-rich staff has been strong advocates and educators, reducing family stress and providing elder care solutions from everyday care needs, to long-term planning. Despite this incredible impact, Care Management is still not readily understood by many adult children in our culture today. As a member of the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers, we are taking time this month to focus on defining, illustrating, and highlighting what Care Management is and what it can do for families. You'll find the value of what we do in each of our articles and videos, from reducing hospital readmission rates, to assisting the long-distance caregiver, to providing a starting point for families in crisis or doing advance planning.
All month long we will be providing:
- Educational Articles on the Impact of Care Management
- Resources for understanding the role of a Care Manager
- SoundLife Blog Posts on the value of a Care Manager in an aging society
- YouTube Channel Videos on how to locate and choose a Care Manager
- Facebook posts with powerful stories and engaging information
Click. Learn. Join the Conversation.
Click the video to listen to Mary Lynn Pannen talk about the wholistic approach that Care s take to elder care.
Published on May 1, 2013.