“I can only imagine the questions you have that brought you to the Sound Options website!”
- Are Mom and Dad safe living at home?
- What do I need to know to prepare for dad to come home from the hospital?
- Do I need a Power of Attorney? How do I go about it?
- How can mom get to her doctors’ appointments while I am at work?
- What does Medicare cover?
- How can I get my siblings to help?
The solution to all your Elder Care issues is Sound Options and our Care Management Services! Since 1989 we have guided hundreds of families by offering “Sound Solutions” to their individual challenges.
As geriatric care managers we specialize in the care of older adults. When decisions need to be made and situations are changing we are a consistent resource to you and your family, as we work with you to coordinate and manage the needs of your senior loved one.
- Monitor care and evaluate changing needs
- Promote enhanced quality of life
- Offer empathy and practical solutions on handling difficult family dynamics issues through coaching
- Communicate with long distance caregivers
- Advocate for your loved ones wishes
- Research the best resources for your family member in determining safe living arrangements
- Educate family on changing circumstances
- Navigate Medicare and the healthcare maze
- Partner with professional such as doctors, attorneys, guardians, trusts officers, and hospice to accomplish the goals of your customized plan
So what do you do next? There are 4 easy steps!
- Give us a call. A client liaison will schedule a care manager to complete an assessment to identify the needs and goals of your loved one and family.
- Lean on professional guidance. As an RN or MSW, your trusted care manager will create a customized plan with recommendations to address both the short and the long-term care needs of your senior loved one, guiding your family through important decisions to find the best options for your unique situation.
- Have peace of mind. The senior’s care, from the doctor’s appointment to medication updates, is being managed by a compassionate professional, leaving you “task-free’ time to enjoy your time with your senior loved one.
- Enjoy a balanced life. Our care managers partner with our In-home caregivers to form an elite team that is able to provide holistic care to your senior loved one, allowing you time to focus on your life, family, and work.
Call Sound Options—we look forward to serving you!
Published on May 1, 2012.