"I can’t keep waking up at night to care for mom and go to work the next day."
"I wish someone could take my parents out for a change of pace, but I can’t do it all."
"How do I get mom help when I live so far away?"
"Is mom taking her medications properly?"
"Who will take dad to the doctor while I’m at work?"
"How do I balance caring for my kids and my parents?"
Need help but don’t know where to start?
Peace of mind starts with just one phone call!
Relieve family from the pressure of doing it all
Personalize custom care in the client’s home.
Assist with daily activities such as meal prep, dressing, toileting, laundry, errands, grocery shopping, and hobby and activity support
Transport clients to the doctor, activities or errands
Care for complicated needs such as tube feedings, diabetes assistance or administering medications
Comfort through companionship and presence
Provide compassionate dementia support
Maintain Safety within the home
Monitor and report changing care needs
Engage clients in activities and social interaction
Sound Options’ caregivers are known as much for their kindness and compassion as their professionalism and expertise. Our In-Home Caregivers partner with Care Managers to form an elite team that provides the very best home care solution. This blended service holistically addresses care needs as we seek to improve quality of life for our clients and their families.
- A Shared Load: We know you are balancing work, family, and the increasing needs of your loved one. Let us take a shift! Rest assured that while you have time to breathe, your family member is in the company of people who are personally in- vested in and passionate about the care of others.
- Peace of Mind: Your loved one is being cared for by experienced and compassionate individuals trained as Registered or Certified Nursing Assistants. As an important part of the team, our caregivers are supported by a Resource Rich Staff comprised of Registered Nurses, Masters of Social Work, and Licensed Practicing Nurses. Equipped through Continuing Education our caregivers provide the highest quality care.
- Assured Quality: All Caregivers are Professionally Supervised by a Nurse and receive the most up-to-date plans of care to remain Informed and Adaptive to changing care needs.
- Simplified Communication: The Staffing Coordinator acts as a Single Point of Contact between you and the caregivers caring for your loved one. Sound Options will pass along any messages or changes in schedule or routine on your behalf.
- Regular and Consistent Care: Should the regular caregiver be sick, Sound Options’ Staffing Coordinator will find a replacement and alert you of the change to ensure you Never Coordinate a Sick Day.
- Aging in Place: Being among loved things and a familiar environment is an impor- tant part of our everyday lives and sense of home. Our caregivers Maintain Safety in the home to ensure your loved one can age well in place.
- A Cut Above: Caregiving is about so much more than meeting basic needs. We value our clients’ Quality of Life and encourage them to engage in what they love through personalized care, activities, and companionship.
Published on May 11, 2012.