Healthcare can be a lot like golf.
There can be unexpected turns, difficult decisions and unfair bounces. It's during these critical moments when you can turn to a local care professional: your personal Care Caddy.
- Do you need the healthcare expertise and guidance of a Care Manager who is able to create a plan of care for your family?
- Do you need help more often? Would you benefit from the help of a Caregiver?
- Could you use the assistance of an award-winning group of care providers?
Sound Options is comprised of a talented team of healthcare professionals with one goal in mind: helping you stay on course.
- Services provided by a Registered Nurse or a Master of Social Work
- Care Coordination & Monitoring
- Medication Management
- Family Coaching
- Insurance Guidance
- Research Resources
- Advocates with doctors, attorneys and other professionals
- Hourly to 24-hour Care
- Respite Care
- Personal Care & Companionship
- Medication Reminders
- Activity Engagement
- Cooking & Light Housekeeping
- Transportation – Doctors, Errands, Shopping, Events, etc.