Geriatric Care Managers at Sound Options are experienced Registered Nurses and Masters of Social Work who specialize in the holistic care needs of aging adults and vulnerable individuals with chronic illness.
Benefits for Wealth Managers and Financial Planners
Professional Geriatric Care Manages are accompanying the baby boomer generation as they care for aging parents and plan for their own retirement. They are able to:
- Add a layer of health and long-term care service to your wealth management practice
- Give insight into the task of estimating the long-term and healthcare needs and costs
- Guide families through the healthcare maze to help them avoid the pitfalls and be informed and cost-effective healthcare consumers
- Save client money through planning and reducing the costs of a crisis
- Assist with navigating Medicare, long-term care insurance, benefits, and paying for care
- Provide customized private care to help clients avoid institutional care and age at home safely and with dignity
- Mediate difficult family dynamics regarding the balance of needed care and inheritance and varied opinions about care solutions
According to LongTermCare.gov, a person turning 65 has a 70% chance of needing some type of long-term care services in their lifetime and the average duration of care is 3 years.
What triggers the need for Professional Care Management and/or in-home care?
- Eldercare planning
- Advanced age
- Alzheimer’s or other dementia
- A fall or injury
- Recovery from surgery
- Discharge from the hospital
- Traumatic brain injury
- Physical or psychological disability
- Chronic illness such as ALS, MS, cancer, etc.
- End-of-life care needs
- Family caregiver burnout
Click to Interact with out Holistic Approach
Let's Work Together | 800.628.7649