How much does care cost the family caregiver?
An AARP Report says adult children and family caregivers pay between $7,000 and $12,000 in annual out-of-pocket expenses.
Get report here.
How does Geriatric Care Management save you money?
- Saving money from lost wages due to changed work hours to accommodate family caregiving responsibilities
- Guiding dialogue regarding advance directives and desired care to ensure clients’ voices are driving care choices so they are only receiving and paying for the care they desire
- Overseeing daily finances to reduce the risk of fraud, scams, or extortion
- Guiding families through the healthcare maze to help them avoid the pitfalls - so they can be informed and cost-effective healthcare consumers
- Planning and reducing the costs of a crisis
- Proactively making small changes in care before they become bigger problems later
About the START RIGHT Plan-of-Care - $450 ($600 Value)
- Completed by our Geriatric Care Manager
- Comprehensive Initial Assessment including travel and in-home consultation
- Cognitive Observations
- Medication Management
- Living Environment Assessment
- Review of Documents: Directives / POA / Insurance / Medicare
- START RIGHT Plan-of-Care
- Pressing Concerns - 30 day needs
- Preventative Measures - 30 to 60 day plan
- Healthy Journey Pathway - 90+ day outlook