How much does care cost the family caregiver?
An AARP Report says adult children and family caregivers pay between $7,000 and $12,000 in annual out-of-pocket expenses.
Get report here.
About the StartRight Plan-of-Care - $450 ($600 Value)
- Completed by our Professional Geriatric Care Manager
- In-Home Assessment including travel
- Critical Needs: Cognitive, Physical, Social
- Medical / Medication Management
- Living Environment Observations
- Review of Documents: Directives / POA / Insurance / Medicare
- StartRight Plan-of-Care
- Get a handle on your parent's care and plan for aging in 4 days or less
- Follow-up consultation with your Professional Care Manager to better understand your options
Call Sound Options and StartRight - 800.628.7649
How does Geriatric Care Management save you money?
- Saving money from lost wages due to changed work hours to accommodate family caregiving responsibilities
- Guiding dialogue regarding advance directives and desired care to ensure clients’ voices are driving care choices so they are only receiving and paying for the care they desire
- Overseeing daily finances to reduce the risk of fraud, scams, or extortion
- Guiding families through the healthcare maze to help them avoid the pitfalls - so they can be informed and cost-effective healthcare consumers
- Planning and reducing the costs of a crisis
- Proactively making small changes in care before they become bigger problems later