How much does care cost the family caregiver?
An AARP Report says adult children and family caregivers pay between $7,000 and $12,000 in annual out-of-pocket expenses.
Get report here.
About the StartRight Plan-of-Care Completed by our Professional Geriatric Care Manager
- In-Home Assessment & Professional Plan of Care
- Critical needs: cognitive, physical, social red flags & expectations
- Medical overview / medication management & guidance for best approach
- Living environment observations for safety & necessary support systems
- Review of documents: directives / POA / insurance / medicare
- Open account with online access to information and secure storage of documents
- StartRight Plan-of-Care coordinates the Whole Puzzle of Care
- Get a handle on your loved-one's care and immediately plan for those pressing issues
- Guidance from a professional Geriatric Care Manager to better understand your options
We can help you start right with:
- Professional Geriatric Care Managers advocating for better health care, understanding your coverage and avoiding costly crisis
- Relieving your family stress and conflict about what directions to take and enable your loved-ones to have less resistance with the guiding hand of an experienced professional
- It's simple - just call 800.628.7649 today or contact us below