How much does care cost the family caregiver?
An AARP Report says adult children and family caregivers pay between $7,000 and $12,000 in annual out-of-pocket expenses.
Get report here.
About the StartRight Plan-of-Care - $450
Completed by our Professional Geriatric Care Manager
- In-Home Assessment & Professional Plan of Care
- Critical Needs: Cognitive, Physical, Social Red Flags & Expectations
- Medical Overview / Medication Management & Guidance for Best Approach
- Living Environment Observations for Safety & Necessary Support Systems
- Review of Documents: Directives / POA / Insurance / Medicare
- StartRight Plan-of-Care coordinates the Whole Puzzle of Care
- Get a handle on your loved-one's care and immediately plan for those pressing issues with one of our Professional Geriatric Care Managers to better understand your options
Call Sound Options and StartRight - 800.628.7649
We can help you start right with:
- Professional Geriatric Care Managers advocating for better health care, understanding your coverage and avoiding costly crisis
- Relieving your family stress and conflict about what directions to take and enable your loved-ones to have less resistance with the guiding hand of an experienced professional
- It's simple - just call 800.628.7649 today.