Worklife Eldercare Coaching
Caught between work concerns and the need to care for aging parents? Sound Options' Worklife Eldercare Coaching is a unique program designed specifically to help busy families balance work obligations while improving the quality of life for their loved ones in need. A simple phone call puts you in touch with an understanding professional who is able to tailor resources matching your specific needs and location, such as:
- Caregiver support
- Coping tools
- Alzheimer's and dementia specific resources
- Medicare, Medicaid and insurance questions
- Death & dying and grieving issues
- Support groups
Eldercare Coaching for workgroups delivers solutions and support through telephone consultation, online support, referrals, and onsite seminars. Designed to give employees immediate access to tools that create a balance between the desire to work and the wish to fulfill family obligations in a loving way, Eldercare Coaching is a proprietary program and is available to businesses, nationwide.
It can be exhausting balancing work and family needs and we understand that most family caregivers neglect their own health. Sound Options' Worklife Wellness program can help!
Sound Options created a variety of WorkLife continuing education programs that include onsite seminars, workshops, and collateral materials, for a wide variety of topics including:
- Nutritious eating on a budget
- Smart nutrition
- Knowing your numbers to beat the winter blues
- Survival guide to holiday eating
- Goal setting workshop
- Secrets to getting a good night's sleep
- Childhood nutrition - proper snacks and lunches to meet daily needs
- The teenage mind and body
- Why we eat: the psychological and physiological effects
- "Deskercising" through the work day
- Encouraging exercise & proper nutrition in your school age child
Using concrete data generated from a health risk assessment and telephonic coaching that supports well-being, the WorkLife Wellness service customizes fitness and nutrition goals for employees to sustain health and fitness. Call Sound Options today to learn more about this innovative program.
Please contact us for more information.